The houses in astrology play a vital role in determining the various meanings of our lives. If you want to know more about these houses and how they are affected on a daily basis. You need to read our Libra horoscope today, it will help you find out more about your daily Libra horoscope. The houses in astrology contain within them all aspects of life and how these aspects are operated by the divine. It can be understood through the houses of astrology for those born in Libra. Below we explain the 12 houses for those born in Libra.
- First house: Represents "yourself". Libra itself rules the first house for those born in Libra. It is ruled by the planet Venus.
- Second house: The second house represents family, wealth and finances. Scorpio is ruled by the planet Mars and rules the second house for people born in Libra.
- Third house: The third house shows communication and siblings in any horoscope. Sagittarius rules this house of astrology for those born in Libra and its ruling planet is Jupiter.
- Fourth house: The fourth house denotes "Sukhsthana" or the house of the mother. Capricorn rules the fourth house for those born in Libra and its ruling planet is Saturn.
- Fifth house: The fifth house represents children and education. Aquarius rules the fifth house and the ruling planet of this house is Saturn.
- Sixth house: This house denotes debts, illnesses and enemies. Pisces rules the sixth house for those born in Libra and the ruling planet of this house is Jupiter.
- Seventh house: Represents partnership, spouse and marriage. Aries rules the seventh house for those born in Libra and the ruling planet is Mars.
- Eighth house: This house denotes "Longevity" and "Mystery". Taurus rules the eighth house and the ruling planet of this sign is Venus.
- House IX: The ninth house indicates "Guru/Master" and "Religion". Gemini rules the ninth house for Libra rising and the ruling planet is Mercury for this sign.
- Tenth house: The tenth house denotes career or profession or Karma sthana. Cancer rules the tenth house for those born in Libra and the ruling planet is the Moon.
- Eleventh house: The eleventh house indicates earnings and income. Leo occupies the eleventh house for those born in Libra and the ruling planet is the Sun.
- Twelfth house: The twelfth house shows expenses and losses. Virgo occupies this house for those born in Libra and is ruled by the planet Mercury.
I have been writing horoscope and self-help articles professionally for over 20 years.
• Today's horoscope: Libra